MD-2001, Ñhisinau, Moldova, str. Albisoara 21/3
tel: +373 22 21-05-41, fax: +373 22 22-98-93
• The leasing operations allow the lessee to make invesments when he/she has no necessary liquid assets. As investments contribute, most often, to the turnover incease, the profit surplus could cover monthly re-dividends.
• Leasing is a tool for the optimisation of the cash flow. The application of the leasing scheme will contribute to diminishing the enterprise costs and will lead to the optimisation of the cash flow.
• Most often, the procedures of receiving a financing in a leasing system are far more simpler and accessible for a larger category of clients, if compared when applying for a bank credit.
• Allows the companies to utilise its funds for the increase of the working capital (current assets), which are profit bringing.
• Under the conditions of an on-going investment program, the own financial funds of the company can bi directed towards financing a series of projects simultaneously.
• In the same time, the choice of leasing as an option for financing of the purchase of fixed assets, allows to spare a certain share of internal funds and direct them for other expenses.
• During the execution of a leasing contract there's a possibility to negotiate the payment schedule depending on the specificity of the activity of the company, industry seasoning, thus providing for the maintenance of a real positive cash-flow. In the same time , the type of validity of the leasing contract.
• Leasing is a transparent way of financing. The leasing rates are known during the whole period of validity of the leasing contract.
• As for the fiscal part, the goods purchased via financial leasing are registered on the lessee's balance. The depreciation costs as well as the periodical leasing rates are registered as expenditures, in this way diminishing the taxation basis of the lease-holder enterprise.
• Resorting to leasing, the economic entities avoid complicated procedures of contracting bank credits, procedures which imply immobilisation of certain elements from private or society patrimony in order to constitute the guarantees.
• The leasing, by its promptitude, satisfies the economic stakeholders' need for investment funds in very short periods of time.