MD-2001, Ñhisinau, Moldova, str. Albisoara 21/3
tel: +373 22 21-05-41, fax: +373 22 22-98-93
1. The Buyer identifies the goods (auto vehicle, equipment, etc) to be purchased in leasing.
2. The Buyer requests financing from the Leasing Company for the purchase of the corresponding goods.
3. The Leasing Company examines the Buyer's request within the period of 3 days.
4. In case the Leasing Company accepts the Buyer's financing, the last has to make an advance payment in the amount of 30% from the price of the correspondeing goods, indicating the requested financing period from 12 up to 36 months.
5. At the conclusion on the Leasing Contract the Buyer must pay the purchased goods insurance policy, as well as a commission for the drawing up of the Leasing Contract.